Get all the latest information on businesses and companies in Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In: News12 Nov 2008
Weekly Market Analysis for the week ended November 7th:
Here are the NSE weekly reports from Lead Capital, FSDH, and Zenith Securities. Others will be posted as I receive them.
Here is the spreadsheet analysis for the week ending today, Friday August 22nd.
Here are the stock reports from Zenith Securities, FSDH, CSL, Investor Delight, and Lead Capital for the week ended Friday, August 15th. Zenith Securities’ stock picks for this are also attached. Their stock picks for this week are: Oceanic Bank Skye Bank UBA UBN Zenith Bank Nigerian Breweries Ashaka Cement and Lafarge Wapco
A turnover of 6.4 billion shares worth N47.94 billion in 60,803 deals was recorded this week, in contrast to a total of 3.25 billion shares valued at N43.71 billion exchanged last week in 72,486 deals. There were no transactions in the Federal Government Development Stocks, State Government Bonds and Industrial Loans/Preference Stocks sectors. The Banking […]
Here is the stats for this week in the NSE. A thorough analysis to follow. But in the mean time, enjoy the number crunching.
Here is a most thorough report on the Stock Market for the last week.
Here some highlights:
1. For the week, the NSE Index rose 4.4%
2. The Breweries sector had the largest value of trades at N954m
3. Unilever, FTN Cocoa, International Energy Insurance, Guinea Insurance and M Benefits were the top gainers with each gaining over 20% of their values.
4. Vono, Chevron, Neimeth Pharmaceuticals, and Adswitch were the top losers losing with each losing over 14.4% of their values.
5. Thursday, July 31st was the most active day.
Stock reports and analysis prepared by Zenith Securities, FSDH, Lead Capital and BGL Securities.
This blog is dedicated to informing users on the latest business and economic news news from the CBN and Nigerian Stock Exchange. Happy reading!